You are here

Pay My Bill

Conveniently pay your bill online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

At Mountain States, we are committed to providing you with the best available healthcare along with convenient and reliable billing services. Now you can view your account information and submit credit card payments via our secure site, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

You can reach our Corporate Billing Office at (877) 281-5665 or (423) 431-1700 Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm EST.

Please note:

  • If an overpayment is made, you will receive a prompt refund.
  • All payment and account information obtained through our web site is encrypted or encoded securing the information so it can only be read by the intended recipients.

It is important to remember that your bill covers services provided by the hospital such as your room and nursing care. It may also include services ordered by your physician such as X-rays, laboratory tests, medical supplies and oxygen. The bill does not include charges for your personal physician, surgeon, anesthesiologist, pathologist, emergency physician, radiologist, or other physician's consultants. You will receive separate bills from these physicians.

We hope our Corporate Billing Office can resolve any questions you may have. Mountain States looks forward to serving you in the future.

Pay Online

Select the facility or office visited to pay your bill


Pay By Phone*

24 hours a day, 7 days a week via our Interactive Voice Response System (IVR) (877) 281-5665 or (423) 431-1700.

*This option is not currently available after hours if your visit was at Norton Community Hospital, Johnston Memorial Hospital, Smyth County Community Hospital, or for Mountain States Medical Group.

Pay By Mail / Billing Inquiries

Mountain States Health Alliance
Patient Billing Office
400 N. State of Franklin Road
Johnson City, TN 37604

Request Itemized Bill / Out-of-Pocket Expense Estimate

Call our Corporate Billing Office at (877) 281-5665 or (423) 431-1700 Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm EST.

Or submit the Itemized Bill Request form or the Out-of-Pocket Expense estimate form.