You are here
Locum Tenens Orientation Part 1
Please note that some of the material in this orientation may be familiar (example- handwashing hygiene, HIPPA, etc). There is no realistic way to determine the knowledge level of every practitioner regarding these issues, regulatory requirements mandate this information be relayed regardless of previous content exposure.
- This orientation is divided into 8 topics. Each topic provides you with the needed information to become oriented to MSHA facility policies and procedures.
- You may navigate through each topic at your own pace, by clicking on each topic link.
- You must complete this entire orientation by reviewing all information contained.
- You will be asked to sign a confirmation at the end of this orientation indicating that you have read and reviewed all material.
Online Locum Tenens Orientation files
Section 1 - Mountain States Health Alliance
Section 2 - Care of the Patient
- Department of Spiritual and Pastoral Care and Center for Cultural Diversity
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
Section 3 - Safety
Section 4 - Service Excellence
Section 5 - Corporate Compliance
Section 6 - Patient Safety
Section 7 - Clinical Patient Care
Section 8 - Orientation Paperwork
If you have any questions about orientation, forms, policies, or anything student related please call Mary Rodriguez at 423-302-3338.