You are here
Health Screening Centers
Free or low-cost health screenings are available at a number of locations throughout the region, including:
THE HEALTH RESOURCES CENTERS (HRC)
Both locations offer screenings for: cholesterol, COPD risk, fall risk, sleep apnea, blood pressure, and hearing. They also perform A1C testing and coronary risk panel screenings.
For screening dates, check the HRC monthly calendar
- The Mall at Johnson City (423) 915-5200
- Kingsport Town Center (423) 857-7981
To register for scheduled screenings at the HRC call 1-844-488-STAR (7827)
To receive the same low-cost price for blood labwork screenings at other times, stop by the Health Resource Center and pick up a voucher for your screening. Take the voucher to the following Johnson City or Kingsport Synergy lab locations.
- Inside East Ambulatory Surgery Center, 701 Med Tech Parkway, Johnson City. Anytime Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. (423) 283-7302
- Meadowview Synergy Lab, Sheridan Square, Suite 104, Kingsport, Anytime Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (423) 246-3128
INDIAN PATH MEDICAL CENTER
Low-cost blood labwork screenings are offered every first Saturday of the month, 7 – 10 a.m. Walk-ins welcome. Register in the lobby.
SAM’S CLUB PHARMACY
Johnson City, Tennessee store: (423) 282-2303
Bristol, Virginia store: (276) 466-4727
Free screenings (type varies) every second Saturday of the month, January – October, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Flu, pneumonia and other vaccines are offered anytime. (May be a fee.)
LIFETIME WELLNESS CENTER
Offers screenings for: cholesterol
- 1 Health Way, Marion, VA (276) 782-1199
For more information visit lifetimewc.com/home.
SENIOR LIFE SOLUTIONS
Offers behavioral health assessments.
- Dickenson Community Hospital in Clintwood, Va. (276) 926-0351
- Johnson County Community Hospital in Mountain City, Tenn. (423) 727-1100
For more information click here.
Don’t have a primary care provider? Call (844) 488-STAR (7827) to find one near you.