You are here
Construction Company Pre-Qualification Form and Information
All MSHA sub-contractor bidders must complete and sign the Pre-Qualification Application form (PDF - opens in new window) stating that they comply with the following pre-qualifications.
- Must have completed a minimum of 3 (three) similar healthcare projects in scope to which pricing will be submitted and 1 (one) of which must have been completed within the past 2 (two) years of similar magnitude in scope and price.
- Must have been in the contracting business a minimum of 3 (three) consecutive years under the present name.
- Shall not now, nor have been in the past, disqualified for cause from bidding on any Federal, State, or City Agency.
- Must be capable of providing a performance bond equal to 100% of the contract and a labor and material payment bond of not less than 100% of contract.
- Must be able to provide a bid bond to pay Owner should he fail to sign and execute the contract and amount equal to 5% of his base bid.
- Must provide a field construction superintendent having a minimum of 3 (three) consecutive years experience on similar projects.
All interested bidders must meet the qualifications listed in this Pre-Qualification Application form (PDF - opens in new window)
Submit completed Prequalification Application form and other requested documents to e-mail address listed on the application (preferred) or address listed on the application. You will receive notification when approval process is complete which could take several weeks.
We greatly appreciate your interest in our organization.